As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business.
I wanted to thank those of you who have supported Invision360 this year, we really appreciate each and every one of you. This year has been a year of ups & downs for everyone, and we are lucky to work in partnership with so many forward-thinking local authorities who bring such positivity.
As we wave a goodbye to 2021 we’ve been thinking about the year as a whole. 2021 has got to be a year of many highs and lows, and we continue to focus on the highs.
Our journey has taken many twists and turns this year and most of them positive! We’ve had some bumpy moments but we have learnt from them, grown and developed further.
Some of our highlights this year (there have been many!) include:
• meeting with our LA partners in person rather than behind the laptop screen,
• growing & recruiting new members to the Invision360 team,
• exhibiting at the nasen conference (and appearing front & centre in the nasen promotional video),
• introducing the new tools (AR module) and new features (benchmarking)
• welcoming new LAs who have commissioned our tools & seeing existing partners renew with us,
• observing amazing impact and progression data from LAs as a result of our transformative tools,
• filming our new company video (released in Jan 2022 keep an eye out!)
• our Invision360 Christmas team night out (well it hasn’t happened yet but I’m sure it will be a highlight!)
While we reflect on many highlights, it is important to acknowledge that this year with a backdrop of Covid (similar to 2020), has tested us all, at a personal level, at professional levels and without a doubt emotionally. Upon reflection when I look at the Invision360 team and our partner LAs, I am inspired by the incredible flexibility demonstrated in challenging times and also the ability to maintain a child-centred mindset, dedicated to improving outcomes for the SEND community.
Here at Invision360, we are fortunate to be in a great position going into 2021, thanks to all the hard work, efforts and expertise of the Invision360 team and also as a result of working with such great LAs. We are already working hard for 2022 with new modules and developments on the horizon; we can’t wait to share these with you!
Thank you so much for being part of the Invision360 journey so far, we really are very thankful and feel very lucky to be part of such an inspiring community. Wishing you and those you love a Christmas filled with love and happiness and a new year full of good health and prosperity.